domingo, 19 de octubre de 2014

How green are you?

Helloo!! for today I'm going to talk about the environment and how green I am. The first enviromentally friendly practices that I learned, was in the school, when de teacher explained us about the important of this practices for the future. in the schol I learned to recycle the papper or the bottles.
Really,  I don't participate in some group or association in favour of the ecology or recycle. I think that my participation is more expressive in daily things like ...I don't know,  I try to use always only one clothing bag, but sometimes I forget it. Also, I try to recycle paper, I gift my old photocopy, this may sound stupid but is very big the number of photocopy that one student produce, specially social scientist student. And, normally I use my legs for transport. I have the lucky of live very near of the university.
I don't know what is missing in our society... maybe, I would say it "we need more environmental awareness", but the true is that in this moment all the society is awareness in some grade about the big environment problems.  It's happening, we see it all days, the trash, the smog, etc . But, we don't take it the really responsability.

I think is very importan to know about environmental porblems, because actually the world is suffering great changes because of human, and this changes is affecting all tipe of life in the world, because all is connecting and the changes in the climate, for example, produce the extinction of differents species.

2 comentarios:

  1. Is really true that about the photocopy for student, I also try to give my old photocopy or try to photocopy only the things I know that i'm going to read and not more

    ResponderEliminar
  2. No more extinction of animals please! :c

    ResponderEliminar