viernes, 14 de noviembre de 2014

My experience learning english at university

Hello everyone! for today I'm going to talk about my experience learning english at university. This is a really important topic for me, because I always considered  like a very bad person in english. I don´t know "why?", but  I have always had problems with express my ideas.  

I think that my experience learning english en at university was very productive, because the method of teaching was very different to the one I was accustomed to dealing in the school. I have to say that It was a good change, because in these three year of career I have learned much more than in the school.

The activity of write,read others blog and write comments, helped me a lot to practice and improve my english's vocabulary. Furthermore, the topics of the activities in the blogs were very simple and interesting, and this made the activities were much easier.

I consider that I have many more aspects that I need to improve.... in my pronunciacion, the  grammar, etc. But I planing improve in the summer, doing cotidian activities like watch movies in english without the subtitles or reading some interesting article. The last example is really interesting, because I think that one of the principal reason because I feel that improved my english it was because since I have arrived to this university, I have needed read in english for differents subjects. although initially this practice was really complicated for me, eventually, little by little I became accustomed to it...


And this is all for today, have a great end of the academic year! :D




2 comentarios:

  1. ohhh I also consider myself a bad person for English D: !! jajajaj

    ResponderEliminar
  2. watch movies in English without subtitles really helps. regards

    ResponderEliminar