viernes, 29 de agosto de 2014

Free post: Mecànica popular

Hello! for today I'm going to talk about a free topic, for this reason I going to talk about one of my favourites bands in the life, they called "Mecánica Popular".




Mecanica popular was a chilean rock  band in 1998 - 2006. The original members of the band was: Marco Chaves, Diego Alvares, Mario Villalobos and Manuel garcia. After, Christian Bravo and Ronnie Gutiérrez became members, and Marco Chaves and Mario Villalobos leave the band.

Ángel Rogel Álvarez a reporter of chilean music, in his book "La Mecánica de la música popular" (The mechanics of popular music") described to the band like a: “el secreto mejor guardado del rock chileno” (the best secret to the chilean's rock). And in my opinion, I agree, because its a really good band. In the short time that they work together, they made trhee fantastic works.

Mi favourite record of this band is "La casa de Asteriòn" (the Asterion's house). All disc is inspired in a story of the argentine writer Jorge Luis Borges. its a really good disc.

I really hope that this band consider get together to play music... :c.

And now I show you a video of the band, of a concert in Antofagasta's city.


4 comentarios:

  1. manuel garcías was an integrant of mecanica popular, right? I've never heard them, but a lot of people told me they are good, i'll listen to them some day :)
    Regards! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i don´t know this band but i will listen his music :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh I listen some songs of this band sometimes, I like "los perros de la sangre"! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Ohh, I really like the song that you shared, miau

    ResponderEliminar